Your Steel Targets Need Properly Maintained
Target & Base Springtime Hardware kit helps you do just that! This simple kit installs easily with a 3/4″ wrench in minutes, and completely rebuilds your target plate AND base. If you are running our Gen 1 base (with welded paper holders), this kit includes NEW paper holders. The new paper holders simply slip into position behind your old, damaged ones. This gets your base back into action. Focus more on training, less on broken components.
Steel target systems have a lifespan
While this is true, our Target & Base Springtime Hardware kit makes sure that you see the MAXIMUM life out of your system! You don’t drive your car without ever changing the oil. Don’t run your system into the ground. Keep it fresh and ready to rock. The world around us is crumbling. Stay up on your training, maintain focus.
Included in each kit:
- (2) Grade 8 Carriage Bolts
- (2) 1/2″ Flat Washers
- (One) Clevis Pin (short for C Zone and Reduced C Zone, Long for Mini Vital and Vital Zone)
- (One) Clevis Pin Clip
- (TWO) Stainless steel spacers (for Mini Vital and Vital Zone)
- (One) 1.5″ Thumb Screw (for rear of 2X4 tube)
- (One) 1″ Thumb Screw (for side of 2X4 tube)
- (Two) mechanical lock nuts (install with a 3/4″ or 19mm socket or open wrench)
- (Two) slip fit paper holders to repair damaged paper holder tubes
The Steel Target & Base Springtime Hardware kit does NOT include any target plates, replacement paddles, or bases. You can find all these components HERE.