Cardboard targets are a perfect compliment to our 20″ round base and our steel target systems. Training on cardboard for precise tracking of performance is a must while developing certain skills and tracking certain progress.
We created these targets BASED off USPSA spec. Please note: At this time these are NOT USPSA approved targets. For this reason these targets are perfect for non-competition use and all forms of training. If you are looking for quality targets for training at arguably the best prices in the industry, grab these today.
PLEASE NOTE: You are purchasing a SKID of 900 units. This order will ship via LTL freight. If you are in the lower 48 states, simply check out and we will process your order. LTL freight shipments for these orders will include limited access and lift gate services. There is no option to remove these services. If you cannot have a skid delivered to your address, please provide a “ship to” address during checkout that can receive a skid. TA Targets will not be responsible for shipments that cannot be delivered due to providing addresses that cannot receive freight deliveries.
Generally speaking most addresses can receive a skid. If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
Alaska and Hawaii orders please contact us prior to ordering.
– High Quality Cardboard targets manufactured right here in Pennsylvania
– Front is Craft (brown)
– Rear side is White
– This batch is not USPSA approved. We ONLY recommend these targets for informal training and practice. Most places will not accept these for official competitions. We will offer official USPSA targets in the near future.
– USPSA A Zone, B Zone, C and D Zone labeled to spec.
– Perfect for practice and training
– Work well with our 20″ and Arachnid Bases for training.