*NOTE: This is a BLEMISHED Product and WILL have cosmetic flaws that will not affect overall performance of the plate.
Many people already have our target bases and because of this we wanted to offer the Vital Zone Target plate on its own. This includes the C Zone target plate, A Zone paddle, Laser cut bracket and ALL hardware assembled and ready for use. Please NOTE: This does NOT include the A-DAP top bracket. You must purchase an A-DAP top bracket and this target requires the A-DAP 2.0 Top Bracket. You can find the A-DAP top bracket HERE. This Target Plate offers the ultimate combination of C Zone size while retaining the accountability of a smaller paddle. Shooters will immediately be able to identify when they put rounds successfully into the A Zone.
This Vital Zone Target Plate ships painted just like our other systems. No cutting corners here.
- Recommended to be used with our Standard 20″ Base OR Arachnid Armored Base. (sold separately)
- Standard Tool-less construction, just like our other A-DAP targets
- Target Plate Dimensions: Approximately 12″ wide x 24″ tall. True A Zone Cutout matches USPSA Spec.
- Bolts are our standard GRADE 8 Carriage bolts
- Adjustable Forward lean just like our A-DAP 2.0 Target systems.
- Available in 3/8″ AR550: Rated for pistols at 10 yards, .223 at 50 yards, 308 at 100 yards, larger calibers 100 yards.
- Approximate weight of Target plate is 30 pounds for 3/8″ AR550
- Ships Via Ground Shipping options.
- Base not intended to withstand bullet impacts
- Not intended for steel core or penetrator ammunition
Does This Product Fall Under Prop. 65 Warnings?
- Maybe. Just in case, be sure not to eat the paint or lick the target before or after you’ve shot it. If you are just curious, led tastes horrible and will probably cause mental damage. If you have done it once you are likely to do it again. Handle at your own risk, if you choose, you may wear an industry grade hazmat suit and gas mask with a HEPA filter and good luck charm on your wrist. For more information visit https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65
Manuals and Instructions:
Please visit our Manuals and Instructions page.