From the ground up this Dueling Tree is far superior to other designs on the market. That isn’t just sales pitch material, we mean it. We knew that the market was filled with dueling trees made from mild steel with AR500 paddles, and we also knew shooters needed something more. This market was hungry for a Dueling Tree that could handle anything from center fire pistols to calibers like 308 winchester. We started with the goal to create just that and it landed us here, to our Rifle Dueling Tree.
What Makes This Steel Target Different From The Rest?
- Entirely Armored. There are NO exposed components on this Dueling Tree that are mild steel.
- Armored Gussets. The paddle gussets are also manufactured from armored steel. This equates to less wear and tear, longer life, less maintenance.
- AR550 Paddles: The paddles are manufactured from our AR550 steel to exacting tolerances.
- Your Choice of either a 20″ round base or 26″ round base (26 is recommended for ultimate stability)
- Forward angle dispels fragmentation toward the ground
- Each paddle locks into the gussets so it is impossible for them to jump out during use
If your Dueling Tree uses mild steel for the upright it is not Rifle Rated. Period. Read the specs section for a full rundown of the paddle options, caliber and distance ratings.
We became extremely worn out by companies talking about their “rifle rated” Dueling Trees only to find out they are selling their customers Dueling Trees that have mild steel uprights. If the upright is mild steel, it is NOT rifle rated and it WILL be dangerous if used with carbines. Don’t take the risk. Other companies offer expensive “additional upgrades” to their Pistol Dueling Trees to make them “rifle rated”. We skipped all that nonsense and decided you deserved the best Dueling Tree on the market, no games, no gimmicks. This Dueling Tree is designed to last you forever.