Many people already have our target bases and because of this we wanted to offer the Mini Vital Zone Target with paddle separately. This includes the Reduced C Zone target plate, CNC cut bracket and ALL hardware assembled and ready for use. Please NOTE: This does NOT include the A-DAP top bracket, you will need to add that separately. You must purchase an A-DAP top bracket and this target requires the A-DAP 2.0 Top Bracket. You can find the A-DAP top bracket HERE. If you need extra Mini VZ paddles, you can find them HERE. This Target Plate offers the ultimate combination of Reduced C Zone size while retaining the accountability of a smaller reduced A Zone paddle. Shooters will immediately be able to identify when they put rounds successfully into the A Zone.
This Target Plate ships painted just like our other systems. No cutting corners here.
- Recommended to be used with our Standard 20″ Base OR Arachnid Armored Base. (sold separately)
- Standard Tool-less construction, just like our other A-DAP targets
- Target Plate Dimensions: Approximately 8″ wide x 16″ tall. 30% Reduced A Zone Cutout.
- Bolts are our standard GRADE 8 Carriage bolts
- Adjustable Forward lean just like our A-DAP 2.0 Target systems.
- Available in 3/8″ AR550: Rated for pistols at 10 yards, .223 at 50 yards. For calibers like 308 winchester we recommend purchasing our FULL Size Vital Zone Steel Target
- Approximate weight of Target plate is 20 pounds for 3/8″ AR550
- Ships Via Ground Shipping options.
- Base not intended to withstand bullet impacts
- Not intended for steel core or penetrator ammunition
Does This Product Fall Under Prop. 65 Warnings?
- Maybe. Just in case, be sure not to eat the paint or lick the target before or after you’ve shot it. If you are just curious, led tastes horrible and will probably cause mental damage. If you have done it once you are likely to do it again. Handle at your own risk, if you choose, you may wear an industry grade hazmat suit and gas mask with a HEPA filter and good luck charm on your wrist. For more information visit https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65
Manuals and Instructions:
Please visit our Manuals and Instructions page.